We are currently seeking a Remote Support Desk PPM Engineer to work in our busy technical support desk based inside our brand new National Service Bureau.
The successful applicant will have:
- A basic knowledge across a range of intruder alarm panels.
- A basic knowledge of upload/download software across arrange of intruder alarm panels.
- A keen interested in technical support.
- A desire to learn new skills and improve security knowledge.
- Experience working within a busy service environment dealing with SLA’s & KPI’s.
- The ability to use their own initiative when working under pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent communications skills
This role will follow a shift pattern.
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application in writing or via email marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Unit G Millshaw Business Living