We are seeking an experienced technical professional to provide technical services to both the HSS Operations team and also directly to our client base.
The role requires a motivated professional to provide a wide-range of services from 2nd \ 3rd line support to our engineering team to presales evaluation of new technology. Experience of providing multi discipline (CCTV, Intruder alarm, Access Control) technical services in a High Security Corporate environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced technical support profession.
- System Design skills.
- Good knowledge of desktop and server operating systems.
- Technical writing skills.
- Good fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of CCTV including IP, access control and intruder alarm technology deployed in a High Security environment.
- Client relationship management skills
- Provide technical support services to the division’s engineering team, via remote connections and on site presence using specialist diagnostic software.
- Provide pre-sales support to account management in regard to system design and technical input on solutions proposed to our clients.
- Design and delivery of client specific configurations and documentation of solutions created.
- Evaluation of new technologies and products to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Design and deliver tailored in house training courses to the divisions own engineering team.
- Creation of technical documentation for sales and engineering teams including design drawings and specific engineering manuals.
- Product management and manufacturer relationship management
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please provide your CV and any other relevant supporting information to:
Mark Dodson, Divisional Technical Director
SECOM Plc, High Security Services,
Ash Lodge, Peregrine Road, Hainault, Ilford, Essex, IG6 3SZ
SECOM PLC is an equal opportunity employer.