A SECOM access control system will help to create a safer environment for your business, reduce walk-in thefts, and discourages uninvited visitors. It will protect your business whilst controlling and recording the movement of staff and visitors across single or multiple sites.
We offer a wide range of solutions that include simple single door standalone systems and multi-door, on-line, pc based systems. We have a solution to suit your business needs and one of our experienced security will help design a system to meet your specific requirements.
The technologies we offer are:
- PIN Reader – the person needs to enter a valid four-digit code.
- Fob Reader – the person gaining entry needs to offer up a valid fob.
- Card Reader – the person gaining entry needs to offer up a valid access card. These cards can utilize magnetic stripe or Wiegand technology. These cards can incorporate smartcard technology that permits use with other activities such as vending.
- Biometric technology – the person gaining entry offers up either his hand or finger and the reader scans the profile of the hand and finger to ensure it meets the electronic profile stored on the access database.
- Premises that require a high level of security may use a combination of these technologies.
No matter how simple or complex your requirement are, we have the right solution.
Through working with major financial institutions, insurance companies and large corporate clients, we have developed a managed service offering to reduce the demands of administering a large access control database.
Our menu of services includes taking responsibility for:
- Adding and deleting users
- Producing and validating new access cards
- Changing access profiles
- Producing reports
We can tailor our managed service offering to suit your business needs.
As an NSI member, you can be confident all SECOM access systems and equipment meet the latest industry standards.
SECOM access systems not only provide effective security for your business they are flexible and easy to use. Speak to us today about designing a security system to suit your needs and start protecting your business.