As an Access Card Services Operator, you will be responsible for supporting designated day-to-day operational activities of the team and focusing on delivering key services to our customer, Royal Bank of Scotland. Reporting to the Team Leader & Manager, you will ensure that all tasks are completed within service level agreement and to a very high standard. The role will be operational two days a week, with a requirement to cover annual leave of the other job sharer. The individual must be flexible and willing to learn new skills. This will be to assist with the card production and management of the access control for RBS.
Access Card Services Operator Responsibilities
- Deliver operational tasks delegated by Team Leader as appropriate and within agreed timescales.
- All work to be completed accurately and to a very high standard.
- Work closely with Team Leader, & Manager to deliver great service for the customer.
- Strong customer focus and desire to succeed both personally and within the team.
- Ability to accept responsibility and accountability for delivery on behalf of the Team, and to ensure everyone understands their individual role in achieving success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an approachable style & a willingness to collaborate within a highly dynamic organisational environment.
- Ability to plan, multitask and prioritise & manage workload within a challenging customer-focused working environment.
- Deadline oriented with effective time management skills.
- Effective Problem Solving, Influencing & Negotiating skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft products
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org