A market leader, providing customised security and fire solutions we are looking to expand our team by appointing a number of telephone sales positions, for our busy Kenley offices.
Based in our busy Head Office, the candidate will assist the department in promoting SECOM services in order to maximise and close sales, carry out market research and to identify new markets and business opportunities.
- To assist the department with home security website enquiries via email/phone, discussing optionswith prospective customers, preparing quotes, following up and closing the sale.
- Identifying target markets and collating data for specified DM campaigns.
- Liaising with the regional sales team to pass on/follow up with potential leads
- Strong communication skills (Telephone and colleagues)
- Use of Excel, or CRM systems
- Working in a sales environment.
- Sales experience, (telephone canvassing, customer sales or similar)
You will also be provided holiday training and benefits along with excellent career growth.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest security and fire solutions organisations with global operations and a very large client base. SECOM offer fantastic training and development plus global career development opportunities.