Based in Hainult.
Reporting directly to the Regional Installation Manager.
The main function of the role is to ensure that equipment/materials are readily available for both Installation and Service Departments, and to maintain in conjunction with Cost Controller/Regional Installation Manager a workable stock level of all key lines.
- To maintain a workable stock level in regional Stores of all key lines.
- To ensure that equipment removed from Stores is booked out in line with current company procedures.
- To prepare equipment/materials in line with installation work demands
- To organise and expedite deliveries in line with the requirements of the Installation and Service Departments.
- To place purchase orders with company suppliers for:
Stock items to replenish Stores
Equipment requirements for installation work
Equipment requirements for Service Dept use
- To receive and unpack delivered/collected equipment/materials and cross reference supplier Delivery Notes against Purchase Orders.
- To prepare materials/equipment for collection and dispatch
- To arrange and return faulty goods for warranty inspection and repair/replace
- To chase outstanding items returned for warranty inspection etc
- Update in-house spread sheets
Knowledge & Requirements
- Good working knowledge/experience of computers including MS office software such as Word, Excell is essential.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, self motivation and initiative
- Good communicator with colleagues and suppliers
- Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively to avoid problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to drive and self-navigate/read maps
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
- Team player
- Physical ability to manage goods-in/out work tasks.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please provide your CV and any other relevant supporting information to:
SECOM PLC is an equal opportunity employer