A vacancy exists within our busy Regional Service control room for a service control operator.
The role will involve;
- Answering the phone to clients and logging calls onto a business system.
- Liaising with customers, engineers and suppliers to plan and control the daily schedule.
- 40 hr week working within a shift pattern of 8-5 and 9-6 alternate. 1hr for lunch
- 20 days holiday with additional on year service to a max of 25
- No bank holiday work
- Pension and health scheme benefits offered after successful probationary period
The successful applicant will have:
- Good keyboard skills.
- Some experience with Microsoft office preferred but not essential
- A confident telephone manner.
- The ability to use their own initiative when working under pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to work well within a small team
How to apply
If you are interested in this role please send your application in writing marked “Private and Confidential” to:
RSD & Northern Service Control Manager
UNIT G Millshaw business living,