Our continued success is the result of the ongoing efforts of our exceptional team of employees. If working for a highly progressive organisation that offers extensive training and a well-defined career path appeals to you then this could be the role for you. You’ll be part of the SECOM Group who employs 53,000 people in nearly 2,800 locations worldwide.
As part of our expansion and growth programme we have new vacancies within our Care Technology Services team.
Roles will require you to liaise closely with prospective clients both private and commercial, health sector influencers such NHS, adult social care services, together with cultivating prospects within the wider building services and project based arena, promoting the SECOM range of Care Technology including Nurse Call, Warden Call ,Staff Attack, Lone Worker and Innovative Technology Enabled Care solutions.
The successful candidates will also work closely with their internal colleagues to promote our services in order to maximise and close sales, carry out market research and identify new markets and business opportunities.
We are looking for naturally enthusiastic and driven individuals who ideally have previous experience in both design and sales of these specialist systems and are also capable of: –
- Consultation with prospective clients in order to determine the most appropriate solution based upon their specific requirements, together with preparation and presentation of quotations.
- Use of our CRM system to document leads and opportunities
- Liaising with the Regional Sales team to pass on/follow up with other disciplines
- Represent SECOM at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as required
- Working to Identify new markets and business opportunities to in order to further grow our Care technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in the emergency call system and technology enabled care markets . – Care technology –
- Demonstrated experience in Sales (Telephone Canvassing, Sales Support, Sales Administration)
- A confident and determined approach
- Self-motivated and driven
- A competitive streak
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Attractive benefits package including health insurance and death in service insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Learning and development opportunities to support career objectives
- Clear career progression opportunities within our nationwide organisation
How to apply
Please send your application to
Justine at email@example.com