You’ll be provided training and will be part of a busy dynamic team for one of the largest security companies with offices all across the UK. You’ll be part of the SECOM Group who employ 53,000 people in nearly 2,800 locations worldwide.
As part of expansion and growth we have a new vacancy in our Marketing and Sales Division for a Sales Executive to join our busy Marketing and Corporate Sales department based at Head Office in Kenley.
The candidate will assist the department in promoting our services in order to maximise and close sales, carry out market research and to identify new markets and business opportunity.
The role is for someone who is a self-starter and loves talking/advising people as you’ll be quoting customers on our wire free security solutions ; all leads are supplied either by phone or website enquiry:
- Discussing options with prospective customers, preparing quotes
- Used our CRM system to document leads
- Liaising with the regional sales team to pass on/follow up with other disciplines of security
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations if required
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in Sales (Telephone Canvassing, Sales Support, Sales Administration)
- A confident and determined approach
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Attractive benefits package including health insurance
- Paid leave
- Extensive training on the latest technology & Career progression within our nationwide organisation
How to apply
Please send your application to