A market leader, providing customised security and fire solutions SECOM is looking to introduce a Telemarketing Executive into their busy Regional Sales operation based in Leeds. We are looking for a specialist and talented individual who has a proven track record and background in Telesales.
- To join our busy Sales department based in Leeds. The candidate will assist the department in
promoting our products and services in order to maximise exposure together with performing
market research to identify and target new markets and business opportunities. You will be
responsible for lead generation and appointment booking.
- To assist the sales department in booking appointments with key specifier groups for both
databases and known groups.
- Using Salesforce CRM system for lead, opportunity and campaign management.
- Identifying target markets and collating data for specified DM campaigns.
- Liaising with the regional sales team to pass on/follow up with potential leads.
- Answering questions about products and the company
- Record keeping of calls and the noting of useful information
- Go the “extra mile” to meet call quotas
- Experience as telesales or telemarketing representative or other sales/customer service role
- Ability to learn about new products and services and the ability to describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Use of Excel, or CRM systems
- Working in a sales environment
- Good Administration skills and attention to detail
- You will also be provided holiday training and benefits along with excellent career growth
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application in writing via e-mail marked “Private and Confidential” to:
UK North Regional Sales Co-ordinator & CRM Data Manager
UNIT G Millshaw Business Living