The role of Lead Handling Co-ordinator within Secom Plc is a very important and challenging one. The primary objective of the role is to receive and handle all inbound sales leads, inputting and updating information on CRM and co-ordinating electronic diaries.
As part of this role you will also be responsible for preparing and processing customer orders, typing customer correspondence, and proactively provide administrative support to a team of Sales Executives and the Regional Sales Admin Manager.
- Receiving all incoming leads to the sales department
- Booking and handling website leads
- Booking appointments for sales executives
- Diary Management
- Lead Management and generating various reports on CRM Sales Force
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Maintaining various company databases
- Typing customer correspondence
- Providing general administrative support to the Sales Executives and the Regional Sales Admin Manager
The successful applicant must be well organised, positive, highly motivated and committed to providing a top-quality service to our customers. Excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential, previous experience in similar role would be preferred and experience in CRM would be a big advantage. Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application in writing via e-mail marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Justine at email@example.com