The role of Lead Handling Co-ordinator within Secom Plc is a very important and challenging one. The primary objective of the role is to receive and handle all inbound sales leads, inputting and updating information on CRM and co-ordinating electronic diaries.
As part of this role you will also be responsible for preparing and processing customer orders, typing customer correspondence, and proactively provide administrative support to a team of Sales Executives and the Regional Sales Admin Manager.
- Receiving all incoming leads to the sales department
- Booking and handling website leads
- Booking appointments for sales executives
- Diary Management
- Lead Management and generating various reports on CRM Sales Force
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Maintaining various company databases
- Typing customer correspondence
- Providing general administrative support to the Sales Executives and the Regional Sales Admin Manager
The successful applicant must be well organised, positive, highly motivated and committed to providing a top-quality service to our customers. Excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential, previous experience in similar role would be preferred and experience in CRM would be a big advantage. Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office packages.