This new role represents a great opportunity to join an established Intelligence Team within SECOM, managing relationships with Law Enforcement Agencies & Key Industry Bodies on behalf of a major corporate customer.
Kenley-based, with a significant element of travel involved.
- Support SECOM’s involvement in a wide range of information-sharing arrangements across Industry & Law Enforcement;
- Maintain intelligence-led solution to specific Customer and manage their expectations;
- Develop & maintain an excellent knowledge of the National Intelligence Model;
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships with the Customer & Law Enforcement on tactical & strategic intelligence-related issues;
- Work closely with Customer to deliver solutions designed to support their Loss Reduction strategies;
- Work closely with Intelligence Team to identify & deliver priority actions for Customer & Law Enforcement;
- Create & maintain effective external network to create an information flow to support Customer needs;
- Maintain a good understanding of Criminal & Civil Legislation as it applies to Customer business activity;
- Working closely with and report into the Investigations Manager;
- Excellent interpersonal & collaboration skills;
- Ability to plan, multitask & prioritise workload within a challenging customer-facing environment;
- Ability to manage a high frequency of multiple cases;
- Excellent Relationship skills;
- Adept at Problem Solving, Influencing & Negotiating;
- Ability to challenge and query, where appropriate, Police Decisions
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to write effective, concise & compelling content;
- An understanding of Market Intelligence & how to use it to create competitive advantage for a customer;
- May be required to undertake formal evaluation & testing on key role characteristics as part of the recruitment process
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum ten years experience working in a complex Corporate or Public Service environment, with a minimum three years spent in an intelligence-related role;
- PIP qualified.
- Relevant qualification from a nationally-recognised professional body, such as SCIP or SyI at minimum Intermediate Level or above (preferred but not essential depending on experience)
- A clean UK Driving Licence;
- Able to demonstrate experience of successfully designing, deploying & managing complex intel-gathering & analysis initiatives within a Corporate or Public-Sector environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please provide your CV and any other relevant supporting information to:
Investigations and Communications manager
SECOM PLC is an equal opportunity employer.