To provide and achieve the customer service objectives of the company. To improve Installation performance, productivity and maintain installation margins.
• Manage installation engineers via site visits and team briefs
• Manage Regional supervisors & work alongside administration staff
• Undertake Contract reviews off sales department orders received.
• Ensure all Audits and installations meet the require standard.
• Manage staff in an effective and positive manner.
• Ensure productivity and quality of installations is maintained to highest standards.
• Promote the good will of the company.
• Maintain engineering resource and ensure adequate capacity and skill levels to deliver a quality Service.
• Monitor strengths and weakness of engineering teams.
• Maintain the total care of internal and external Customer Service throughout the region
• Manage company assets including Materials, tools, equipment and fleet vehicles
• Manage health and safety of the team
• Any other duties in line with the role
Knowledge and Requirements
• Commercially aware
• Demonstrate a high level of confidence, self-motivation and initiative
• Previous leadership role or similar
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communicator
• Customer facing skills
• Knowledge of industry standards
• Ability to remotely manage and motivate a team of engineers
• Ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively avoid problems
• A good knowledge of Word, outlook and excel
• Have a flexible and willing approach to work
How To Apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and desire demanded from this position then please send your application in writing marked “Private and Confidential” to:
General Operations Manager SECOM Plc
Ash Lodge Peregrine Road Hainault
Essex IG6 3SZ