Our continued success is the result of the ongoing efforts of our exceptional team of employees. If working for a highly progressive organisation that offers extensive training and a well-defined career path appeals to you then this could be the role for you. You’ll be part of the SECOM Group who employs 53,000 people in nearly 2,800 locations worldwide.
As part of our expansion and growth we have new vacancies for Fire Sales Consultants to join our busy Regional Sales teams working closely with internal colleagues to promote the SECOM range of products and services within the Fire and Life Safety Services specialisms.
The successful candidates will work closely with their colleagues to promote our services in order to maximise and close sales, carry out market research and also identify new markets and business opportunities.
We are looking for naturally enthusiastic and driven individuals who are qualified in the design and selling of these specialist systems and are capable of: –
- Discussing Fire Risk Assessments and system options with prospective customers whilst preparing quotes
- Use of our CRM system to document leads and opportunities
- Liaising with the Regional Sales team to pass on/follow up with other disciplines
- Represent SECOM at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as required
- Identify new markets and business opportunities to grow Fire sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in Fire and Life Safety Services
- Demonstrated experience in Sales (Telephone Canvassing, Sales Support, Sales Administration)
- A confident and determined approach
- Self-motivated and driven
- A competitive streak
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Attractive benefits package including health insurance and death in service insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Learning and development opportunities to support career objectives
- Clear career progression opportunities within our nationwide organisation
How to apply
If you feel you have the necessary skills and desire demanded from this position then please send your application to Justine at email@example.com