Control & Command Assistant Team Leader
Kenley Head Office
As the Assistant Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting designated day-to-day operational activities of the team within Command & Control focused on delivering services to our customer, Co-Op.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will help lead the team by example, creating a positive working environment geared towards maintaining high standards of performance and delivery for our customer, and ensuring that staff remain engaged and feel valued.
You will also maintain a positive working relationship with Secom’s Intelligence Team, ensuring that the information flows are effective and that the Intelligence priorities of our customer are kept to the forefront of delivery from the team, supporting crime prevention, detection and prosecution wherever feasible.
Assistant Team Leader Responsibilities
- Lead Team by example at all times, acting as a role model and inspiring positive engagement within the team and across Command & Control.
- Manage designated daily operational activity required to deliver a fully effective service to the customer.
- Deliver effective Performance Management and objective-setting strategies for the team, ensuring all team members understand and deliver to objectives.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Team, constantly assessing performance and adjusting approaches as required to maintain effective working.
- Ensure all staff Training needs are identified and delivered.
- Fully implement & maintain all Company policies within the workplace.
- Deliver operational tasks delegated by Team Leader as appropriate;
- Work closely with Team Leader, other Team Leaders & Assistant Team Leaders to deliver great service for the customer.
- Strong customer focus and desire to succeed;
- Ability to accept responsibility and accountability for delivery on behalf of the Team, and to ensure everyone understands their individual role in achieving success;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an approachable style & a willingness to collaborate within a highly dynamic organisational environment;
- Ability to plan, multitask and prioritise & manage workload within a challenging customer-focused working environment;
- Deadline oriented with effective time management skills;
- Effective Problem Solving, Influencing & Negotiating skills;
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in a complex Command & Control environment.
- Computer-literate with an aptitude to develop a deeper understanding of bespoke software applications as required;
- Negotiable depending on experience
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application via email to Alexandra at email@example.com