SECOM Plc is a world class company supplying tailored security solutions to homes, businesses and public sector organisations throughout the UK. We are a global organisation operating at the local level and committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions to all of our customers. Our strength lies in our reliability and commitment to customer service.
We are looking to appoint a Digital Marketing/Social Executive to join our busy marketing department at our Head Office in Kenley.
- Writing, editing and proofreading internal and external comms
- Creating email communications, collateral, PR and events. Developing messaging and copy for various channels
- Generating meaningful content for web, print, case studies, social media, email and video
- Creating social media and online PR whilst managing and reporting on these campaigns
- Researching new potential avenues to explore with content outreach
- At least 2 years’ experience writing and managing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Experience in planning, implementing and reporting on paid-for social media marketing
- Experience of on and offline content creation
- Experience in photo and video editing for social media
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to adopt the brand’s tone of voice
- A good understanding of social media marketing
- Ability to develop, analyse and report on campaigns and data from start to finish
- Knowledge of PPC, email and affiliate marketing
- A proven track record of building relationships and gaining buy-in from colleagues who are not direct reports and in other business functions
How to apply
To apply please send your full CV and expected salary details to Justine at firstname.lastname@example.org – in return we pay good market salary and benefits, along with career progression!
Interviews taking place next week!