To assist and drive the marketing department’s broad spectrum of activity in order to support regional and national sales, with particular focus on digital marketing campaigns. The post holder will also be responsible for the end to end management of campaigns in order to generate sales leads and build on existing relationships with customers.
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills
- Creative self-starter
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communicator
- Experience in a marketing role
- Manage a range of campaigns from e-marketing, social and SMS
- Conceive and develop relevant content/campaigns for marketing collateral, email marketing, social and website content.
- Liaise with marketing team, internal departments and external suppliers to create and manage marketing campaigns
- Assisting in planning, organising and attending events such as seminars and exhibitions as well preparing and engaging with the social content to be delivered to the build-up of the event and during
- Tracking success of campaigns, presenting findings to senior management and helping to prepare board level reports
- The candidate will use Act-On software to build and execute and analyse marketing campaigns – activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, subscription centre etc
- Responsible for compiling databases and keeping them up to date. The Candidate will understand the best ways to segment and leverage the marketing database, and compile data lists within Salesforce
- Managing and updating company intranet (internal training will be given)
Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Email Automation.
Experience using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop preferable, but not essential.