A vacancy has arisen within our busy Birmingham office for an Administrator.
To provide administration support within the installation team to insure delivery of customer orders in a controlled and timely manner.
- Delivering first class customer service.
- Handling daily post received
- Scanning and updating paperwork on to MIS database
- Checking & Inputting of engineer’s timesheets
- Processing of orders received from National and Regional sales teams
- Collation of engineer’s job packs.
- Actioning customer issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Verification and inputting of invoices on to MIS database for jobs
- Maintaining /updating shared spreadsheets for stores control Goods in and Out.
You will need to have good time management skills. have an eye for detail, can do approach, good communication skills both written & verbal, professional telephone manner, work well under pressure, able to work to deadlines, Computer literate, willingness to adapt to customer demands, work well as part of a team.
This role will also involve business system input and database.