SECOM is currently seeking for a new team member to design, setup and support IP based CCTV software solutions. The position requires liaising with other technical and operational personnel and to troubleshoot issues as they occur. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of intruder alarm panels and experience of working efficiently on their own and in a team, subject to tight deadlines whilst speaking with customers face to face and via telephone.
SECOM will provide full training to the chosen candidate.
- Work from our Hull Office or Customer site to design, setup and support high-end IP based CCTV software solutions.
- To troubleshoot any issues encountered or reported by others while liaising with other technical and operational people both in person and on the telephone.
- Working on other computers via remote connection.
- Training and advising operational and less technical staff and customers on how to use and/or configure equipment.
- PC literate.
- Basic network setup/troubleshooting.
- Able to assist less technical people remotely/on the phone/in person with technical issues.
- Experience with IP based CCTV and to have worked with Virtual Machines is desirable but not essential.
- Approachable, maintain a well-presented image as a SECOM ambassador and be willing to learn new skills, software packages and to educate others.
- Cisco CCNA or other Networking qualification.
- CompTIA A+ or other PC Technician qualification.
- C# Programing.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
How to apply
If you have the required skills and are looking for a new challenge, please send your applications in writing, marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Head of National Accounts