The role of Sales Executive within SECOM Plc is a very important, challenging yet rewarding one. The primary objective of the role is to proactively sell SECOM Plc’s full portfolio of Fire and Security solutions to both new and existing clients within a defined geographical area. As part of this role you will be responsible for sourcing and developing new business opportunities whilst at the same time maximising opportunities from the existing customer base within your territory, seeking cross selling opportunities across all products and services. Maintaining a target driven mentality is paramount together with a strong focus on achieving clear goals and objectives. The role requires a high level of determination and a dedication to being totally customer focused. Resilience and a strong desire to succeed are other important attributes for this demanding yet rewarding role. Good organisational and planning skills, attention to detail, excellent communications skills and the ability to persuade and close sales are all key requirements for this role.
The position comes with an attractive basic salary (subject to experience) and generous commission and bonus package. A company vehicle or vehicle allowance is also provided.
- Fully manage a portfolio of existing customers and be solely responsible for sales generation from those existing accounts.
- Maintain accurate records within SalesForce for all customer/influencer activity
- Ensure optimum cross-selling activity of all related Fire & Security products.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Accurately complete the necessary documentation regarding any spec/design in accordance with the required standards and codes of practice.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Effective and efficient territory planning
- Candidates must have the ability and knowledge to present security solutions at all levels and have a proactive approach to tasks ensuring promotion of the complete SECOM service portfolio. Determination and ability to meet and exceed targets is a must. Good communication skills are essential as is the ability to comfortably talk to customers of all status levels.
How to apply
If you have the required skills and are looking for a new challenge, please send your applications in writing, marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Field Sales Manager