Location base in Secom Office Hainault or Crawley but will require travel within UK South as normal operation area but not limited to as time may be required
Working with the compliance team and carry out the following tasks:
- Completing product audits on Installations for Intruder, CCTV and Access control, update audit plans.
- Completing Service Audits on engineers during PPM visits, update audit plans.
- Completing Ladder and Steps annual inspections for Install and Service engineers, updating registers
- Follow up any corrective actions required on audits or inspections to ensure completed.
- Meter Calibration checks for Install and Service engineers also updating registers
- Ensure Master Meter is maintained and within its calibration period
- PAT testing engineers work equipment
- Engineer PPE inspection & audit
- NSI Technical Audits coordinate, complete audit with NSI Inspector’s
- NSI QA Audits attend as required
- Carry out quality audits within office mainly as directed (mainly technical subjects)
- Attend Regional QA meetings as required
- Complete Health & Safety Engineer site audits
- Support compliance team with any third-party audits
- Support H&S with accident investigations as required
Training will be given as required to ensure knowledge & competence for the required role.
The successful candidate should have:
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to plan your work and manage your time effectively
- Understanding of the Security Systems requirement for installing and Service
- Understanding of the British Standards we work to even if basic understanding (NSI Auditor Training Course will be given unless already qualified).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a multi discipline team
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Understanding of working safely
- Competent on Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application to email@example.com