SECOM Plc is a world class company supplying tailored security solutions to homes, businesses and public sector organisations throughout the UK. We are a global organisation operating at the local level and committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions to all of our customers. Our strength lies in our reliability and commitment to customer service.
A vacancy has arisen within our busy Crawley office for a Stores Person/Administration
Prime purpose to provide support to our store person in our busy Crawley office.
Duties to include:
- Liaising with Internal and external customers and suppliers
- Ensuring smooth transition of Aeromark integration
- Booking In/out of parts
- Raising purchase orders
- Approving invoices on Sage
- Assist in providing monthly reports relating to CPD
- Answering telephone calls into CPD
- Liaising with logistic suppliers and relevant internal Secom Departments
- Other duties as required by the UK Product manager / CPD Team Leader
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative to resolve issues and have a proactive approach at all times
- Have a good working knowledge of Word, Outlook, excel and general P.C skills
- Have a flexible and willing approach to work
- Ensure company policy and procedures are adhered to
- We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual, with a flexible and “can do” attitude to their work, who is able to work effectively under pressure and within a team environment.
- Salary 17-18k depending on experience, pro rata for the contract duration. Hours 08.30 – 5pm, lunch break provided
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: