The role of Sales Administrator within Secom Plc is a very important and challenging one. The primary objective of the role is to proactively provide administrative support to a team of Sales Executives and the Regional Sales Co-ordinator. As part of this role you will be responsible for preparing and processing customer orders, typing specification and customer correspondence, inputting and updating information on CRM and liaising with colleagues and customers on a daily basis.
- Processing customer orders
- Typing specifications and customer correspondence
- Telephone enquiries
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Updating and maintaining various company databases including CRM
- Local branch marketing initiatives, i.e. mailshots
- Providing general administrative support to a team of Sales Executives and the Regional Sales Co-ordinator
- The successful applicant must be experienced with MS office, be organised, highly motivated, committed to providing a top-quality service to our customers and be able to work under pressure as part of a team whilst having the ability to work on their own initiative in an organised environment.
- Good communication skills, written skills and an eye for detail are essential attributes for this position.
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application in writing via e-mail marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Regional Sales Admin Manager
UNIT G Millshaw Business Living