We are currently recruiting for a Remote Support Desk Engineer to work in our technical support team based inside our brand National Service Bureau.
The successful applicant will have:
- A basic knowledge across a range of intruder alarm panels.
- A basic knowledge of upload/download software across arrange of intruder alarm panels (not essential as training will be provided)
- A keen interested in technical support.
- A desire to learn new skills and improve security knowledge.
- Experience working within a busy service environment dealing with SLA’s & KPI’s.
- The ability to use their own initiative when working under pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent communications skills
This role will follow a four on four off shift pattern, working both days and nights (12-hour shifts)
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application in writing or via email marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Unit G Millshaw Business Living