Secom Plc is one of the UK’s leading electronic and physical security companies, and we firmly believe that good customer service has been a foundation stone in our growth and success over the last twenty years.
To this end, we are looking to recruit a Customer Relations Coordinator to listen to our customers’ needs, assist with resolving any of their issues and to help us build a robust and professional process to ensure that any complaints are effectively dealt with.
The role is based at our offices in Kenley and will be reporting to senior line Management within our Head Office structure.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer relations and complaints handing experience and will have a customer first focussed service approach. We are looking for somebody who has good communication skills, who is driven and determined, and their customer service leads by example.
To be successful in this role, you will need to build trust with our customers, and also forge strong relationships with our various regional offices throughout the UK. You will act as the first point of contact for any complaint received, and you will need to work proactively with our various internal teams to ensure the right outcome is achieved as quickly as possible for our customers. The right person would help develop and enhance a customer – centric approach at the core of everything that Secom Plc does. Effective management of any customer issues will help us develop and increase customer loyalty and build long term client – service provider relationships.
The key skills for the role are:
- Previous complaints handling experience.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive attitude with the commitment and desire to achieve the best service provision possible for our clients.
- The ability to follow agreed company processes, but where necessary re-define and improve existing procedures to the ultimate benefit of our customers and the role.
- A confident and professional personality to be able to meet with clients if necessary.
- Create and manage agreed Management reports for Director and Compliance review.
- Provide root-cause feedback to internal and external stakeholders where appropriate.
- Experience managing online platforms such as Trustpilot and Feefo would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Able to proactively, manage caseload by adhering to SLA’s, KPI’s and quality standards when doing so.
How to apply
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and expertise demanded from this position, then please send your application in writing or via email marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Alan McMillan (Sales Ledger & Credit Control Manager)