CCTV Control Room Operator – South London
SECOM Security, who are a leading global security Company, requires shift staff to review and Monitor CCTV systems for their clients, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The operation is based and operated from our head office at Kenley in Surrey.
- The position is a shift based role with 4 days on and 4 days off
- Managing controlled access via Video Management platform
- Monitor electronic alarm signals
- Provide a highly professional standard of customer care within the telephone service we provide to our clients in line with the security protocols required
- Provide reports in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with the emergency services when necessary
- SIA licence preferable though not essential as full training is given and SIA courses arranged
The Applicant should have the following attributes
- Be Self Motivated
- Flexible in their Approach to their Duties
- Have good communications skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Pragmatic in their approach to problem solving
- Display good team skills
The Package has attractive benefits including health insurance, pension, death in service, paid annual leave with extensive training on the latest technology.
Earning potential £23,000 per annum.