With commitment to customer service SECOM has been honoured with awards recognising our innovation, dedication to security and implementation of bespoke security systems. We are pleased to highlight some of these awards here from many distinguished organisation.
SECOM are delighted to be a finalist for two Security Fire & Excellence Awards:
- CCTV System of the Year – Nominated for our ROGUES (Repeat Offenders Gallery Under Electronic Surveillance) innovations
- Security Project or Installation of the Year – For our security partnership with the Co-op
The Security Fire & Excellence Awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday 22nd November 2017.
We are delighted to announce that SECOM have been shortlisted in two categories for the prestigious Retail Knowledge Fraud Awards 2017! We are nominated for ‘Most Innovative In-Store Surveillance’ and ‘Best Collaborative Solution’.
Our entry in the Most Innovative Store Surveillance category focused on our work with Co-op, specifically the ‘ROGUES’ innovations and our integrated security program, which has seen a 60% reduction in violent incidents, a 40% drop in anti-social behaviour and shoplifting, and overall losses reduced by 20%.
Our Best Collaborative Solution entry highlighted our highly successful collaboration with CAP Index and Kingdom to provide the Co-op with a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary security partnership.
The National Apprenticeships Service celebrated the 10th Annual National Apprenticeship Week between the 6th – 10th March 2017. National Apprenticeship Week is about celebrating the best in apprenticeships and traineeships. The week highlights the vital role apprenticeships and traineeships play in giving people from all backgrounds a ladder of opportunity.
SECOM are proud to have received the Silver award in the ‘Employer 750 – 4999’ category, announced on 7th March 2017.
The ‘RBS Approved Supplier’ award is the ofﬁcial endorsement mark of The Royal Bank of Scotland used to endorse selected suppliers’ businesses who have over achieved in their annual supplier performance assessment.
SECOM are extremely proud to have been awarded the RBS kite mark for outstanding services as this was the first time it has been awarded to an electronic security supplier.
RBS hold an annual Supplier Performance Review (SPR) assessment, whereby all internal stakeholders are invited to score and comment on different aspects of a supplier’s service delivery.
SECOM received faultless 100% marks in the monthly supplier scoring.
At SECOM we’re dedicated to finding innovative ways to protect what matters most to you and are very pleased to have been awarded 3rd place out of a total of 50 nominated companies for our commitment to the FM industry and ‘Intelligent CCTV’ by Tomorrow’s FM publication.
Why we were awarded
SECOM’s Intelligent CCTV technology can distinguish between suspicious and safe behaviour avoiding unnecessary alerts to the central monitoring station. While activated by all movement, the CCTV does not transmit non-threatening alerts such as an animal crossing in its path.
- Intelligent cameras with built in video recording and image transmission
- Video surveillance with real-time threat detecting and analytics to distinguish between people, vehicles, furniture, scenery etc.
- Reduces deployment costs, system complexity, infrastructure, time and resources
- Reduces false alarms
Finalist: Large Security Installer of the Year 2011
SECOM showcased two prestigous projects they successfully implemented.
- Over 3 months 70 additional indoor and outdoor cameras were installed.
- 250 cameras were switched from analogue to IP.
- Cameras now cover the entire complex.
- All security systems meet demanding international safety standards
Alchemy Metals An advanced remotely monitored CCTV and intruder detection system which provides round the clock protection at Alchemy Metals’ new premises including the perimeter, yard space and building interiors.
- Integrated with biometric access controls and “intelligent” perimeter fencing.
- Incorporates acoustic sensors, PIR sensors and CCTV.
- System allows for separate “secure zones” and access.
- Project completed alongside wide ranging building.
Finalist: Integrated Security Solution of the Year 2011
A tailor-made remotely monitored CCTV solution initially across 20 Carphone Warehouse stores which combined numerous aspects of our security solutions.
- A fully integrated CCTV, VisonGuard and Remote Monitoring service.
- Store activated, remotely controlled CCTV which follows suspects’ every move in store.
- Reduced stock loss.
- Led to the identification, arresting and prosecution of criminals.
Following this success, we now provide our remotely monitored CCTV service for over 150 stores.